MA DESE announces new Secondary Transition website

The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education's Office of Special Education Planning & Policy Development (SEPP) has a new Secondary Transition website. You can find it by going to their home page,, and then clicking on the “Secondary Transition” link in the left-hand menu.

Or, click the direct link Here: